Updated Pesticides in Produce List!

This is an update on one of my posts from last year: Pesticides in Fruits & Vegetables.

EWG's Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce

Keep in mind that eating fruits and veggies that may have pesticides is still much better than NOT eating them. So don't refrain if you don't know, just use your best judgement and look it up when you get home from the store. I'm mentioning this because I went through a phase where I wouldn't buy produce if I didn't know the likelihood of pesticide contamination. Kinda silly I know, but at the time I didn't know better.

If you'd like to have a cheat sheet with you at the store you can download the handy PDF, which contains the Clean Fifteen and the Dirty Dozen. Environmental Working Group's main website has all kinds of other information as well - everything from cell phone radiation reports to hydraulic fracking information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers


We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
Marilyn Monroe

Search This Blog