A Little Introduction

First, let me tell you a little bit about me. I was in the mortgage business for what seemed like a lifetime, until the entire industry turned in on itself and finally collapsed. At last, I was free of the monstrous clutches of the mortgage biz! Don't get me wrong, it was really good to me and I learned a TON - about life, myself, and oh yeah, business. But somewhere along the way I'd become a "lifer."

After the dust settled, I found myself with the opportunity to become a full-time student. I had been going to school part-time in the evenings, but now I had the chance to speed up the process and -the best part- go to classes whatever time and day it suited ME. I have to give my husband an extra special thank you for supporting me, both financially and emotionally. Lord knows, he deserves to be rewarded for the torture I put him through! (Love you honey!)

I now find myself freshly "gradumatated" with a bachelor's degree in business and trying to figure out what's next. I am quite fearful of the sea of cubicles that's threatening to take over the rest of my life. I don't want to be a rat!! I can't - I won't! Talk about torturing my husband... I don't think either one of us would make it out alive!

Now is the "fun" part of figuring out what will make me happy and fulfilled while still paying the bills. I feel some kind of creativity welling up in me, but I'm not sure how it's going to manifest itself. I always wanted to be artistic, but I thought that since I couldn't draw, that was the end of it. Nope, not creative. But really, it's much more than that. Sooo much more.

So keep your fingers crossed for me that I will find my passion in life and live up to it.


Ciao for now. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers


We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
Marilyn Monroe

Search This Blog